drank Rosy Earl Grey by Teas Etc

♫ Yummy cup of Frou-Frou, hoppin’ through mah cupboard, scoopin’ up the tea tins and boppin’ ‘em on the head. And down came the Tea Fairy and she said: "Yummy cup of Frou-Frou I don’t wanna see you, scoopin’ up the tea tins and boppin’ ‘em on the head. I’ll give you three more chances or I’ll turn you into a Puerh!" ♫

Yes, I needed my Frou-Frou this morning to counteract my case of the Mondays.

That’s sweet. :D ♥

__Morgana__

Cute. Hehe.

I want to know how to make musical notes and hearts. Lol.

Rabs

I have no clue: I just tried my two hearts symbols and they don’t work. So, I generally just google “html symbols” and then copy and paste ;)

The heart is this: & hearts ;
Just take out the spaces. ♥

I thought I just tried that! ♥

D’oh! I probably left the “s” off of hearts again ::facepalm::

Stephanie

Cool!! &hearts &hearts &hearts !!!

Oops didn’t work! :(

Lemme try again— ♥ ♥ ♥

Yay!!
<—had a serious case of the Mondays, but this has made it better! :)

Angrboda

don’t forget the semi colons, peeps.

Ewa

I just want to say that is pretty much the best song ever ♥

LENA

HAHA! Your post made me start laughing in my cube. ♥

malomorgen

lol didn’t know the tea fairy is so badass…

Rabs

LOL — y’all rock! And yes, you must treat the tea fairy nice, or you may end up spilling most of one of your favorite teas all over the kitchen floor. I guess she liked this song enough that when I got home from work my replacement order of this tea had arrived. YAY!!!!! Thank you kind tea fairy!!!!! ;)

AmazonV

watch out for that tea fairy!

Comments

Angrboda

That’s sweet. :D ♥

__Morgana__

Cute. Hehe.

I want to know how to make musical notes and hearts. Lol.

The heart is this: & hearts ;
Just take out the spaces. ♥

I thought I just tried that! ♥

D’oh! I probably left the “s” off of hearts again ::facepalm::

Stephanie

Cool!! &hearts &hearts &hearts !!!

Oops didn’t work! :(

Lemme try again— ♥ ♥ ♥

Yay!!
<—had a serious case of the Mondays, but this has made it better! :)

Angrboda

don’t forget the semi colons, peeps.

Ewa

I just want to say that is pretty much the best song ever ♥

LENA

HAHA! Your post made me start laughing in my cube. ♥

malomorgen

lol didn’t know the tea fairy is so badass…

AmazonV

watch out for that tea fairy!

Proud all-around nerd, designer, fibromyalgia manager, and Assistant Library Director/Creative Director.

I’m quite loose when it comes to tea prep. I also ended up using Steepster to find my “daily” teas which I have – and so don’t rate as many as I used to. And am not active here any more (because y’all would get tired of me drinking the same teas every single day – day in and day out).

TG=Teagasm