drank Russian Blend by The Mill

I actually tried a new tea last Friday, and it’s only taken me ::counts on fingers:: five days to log it! I guess this shows how out of it I’ve been because when I tried it I thought it was supposed to be smokey, so I was utterly unimpressed. But adding this tea to the database I realized it was just a blend of blacks. Woops. So I feel that I cannot give it a true rating (plus I drank it while having an important meeting with my librarian mentor — so I was even more so distracted). NE

Proud all-around nerd, designer, fibromyalgia manager, and Assistant Library Director/Creative Director.

I’m quite loose when it comes to tea prep. I also ended up using Steepster to find my “daily” teas which I have – and so don’t rate as many as I used to. And am not active here any more (because y’all would get tired of me drinking the same teas every single day – day in and day out).

TG=Teagasm