Image yourself eating a bowl of fruity pebbles with pickled beets at an old bookshop.
eastkyteaguy

Is it weird that I think that sounds great?

It is great. I like it. I want more. The sample wasn’t enough. haha

gmathis

Love it.

Super Starling!

I love that you described it in a way that I found horrifying, and then rated it an 85. People have such diverse tastes!

S.G. Sanders

Honestly, these are all flavors that I enjoy. I’m not sure if I enjoyed them together as much as I do individually, but I found them interesting and unusually complex; so complex and unusual that I couldn’t commit to rating it lower than a 70, nor higher than an 85. I could’ve rated it an 80, but as the tea session continued, the notes of the tea developed into “fruity pebbles in an old bookshop.” I described the initial taste here, but each steep was a new experience; thus resulting with a higher rating. If the tea hadn’t developed from this initial note, it may have found itself standing at an 75-80. However, due to the nature of the complexity and development of the flavor throughout, I had to rate it moderately high.

Comments

eastkyteaguy

Is it weird that I think that sounds great?

It is great. I like it. I want more. The sample wasn’t enough. haha

gmathis

Love it.

Super Starling!

S.G. Sanders

I’ve been drinking tea for a couple of years. It all began in college when a roommate had introduced me to loose leaf teas.

I figured that it was time to have a place to go to, where I can share my thoughts and opinions with others on teas; while expanding my palate and learn about new teas from others.

A little bit about me: I enjoy writing, an avid hiker, a tea drinker, book collector, and gamer.

Rating Scale:

0-69 is below average (never try/buy again)

70-85 is average (glad I tried it, but will never buy it).

86-100 is beyond average (I want more).

Northeast Ohio