drank Earl Grey by Twinings

I had taken a majority of the “unwanted” teas to work a couple of weeks back to help me rid the cupboard of their presence. It allows me to make room at home, but also force me to drink down the tea at work. I usually don’t have the time to sit back and enjoy a cup anyway, so I decided that the best option of drinking these down was to drink them at work.

I will admit that this particular Earl Grey had allowed me to turn away from Teavana’s products. I remember a coworker introduced me to his “outside tea” while working one day, and I clung to this tea. At the time, I would buy this, brew it, add cream, and sip. However, I no longer take my tea with anything but the tea itself. And I must say this much: It’s bittersweet that I had finished this at work tonight.

It’s quite nostalgic.

To think that Earl Grey ultimately brought me out of the Teavana realm and into the vast world of tea that I’ve come to love today. I may not like this as I once had, but it still carries the memory of knowing that there was more than Teavana—there was a larger picture than I’ve ever began to imagine.

This tea may have not been the first cup of tea to welcome me into the world; however, it was the one to allow me to change my perspective, and reach for a different kind of cup….

gmathis

Agreed. It’s impossible to drink tea you have to think about at work.