I must admit this right away: I do not like Jasmine as much as I once had…

BUT….

I really like this tea. A LOT. Like, ever since I had some the other day when I was sick, I’ve not stopped drinking it since that time. It’ll probably be sipped down by Sunday for sure; which is why I’m reviewing it now while I have a spare moment to just rave about this tea.

Notes: Nice Jasmine & pine notes throughout the tea. I brewed this at 180 F, but had quickly learned that this tea can go for 195 F too. I actually prefer the 195 F temp moreso, due to the reasoning that more flavors burst forth at this temperature.

As Jim Carrey stated in Dumb and Dumber, “I like it a lot.” Which best describes my opinion on this tea.

Flavors: Jasmine, Pine

Daylon R Thomas

I should have bought that when I placed my order like I was going to. I’m still pretty damn happy about the Spa Oolong and the Oolong Sampler he’s sending out.

S.G. Sanders

I’ve not had Oolong Spa, but I’ll see if he has any left to try when I go visit next weekend. Also, if you’d like to try some, I can send it to you! Tea is for sharing and it’s quite nice! DM if you want some though. :)

Comments

Daylon R Thomas

S.G. Sanders

I’ve been drinking tea for a couple of years. It all began in college when a roommate had introduced me to loose leaf teas.

I figured that it was time to have a place to go to, where I can share my thoughts and opinions with others on teas; while expanding my palate and learn about new teas from others.

A little bit about me: I enjoy writing, an avid hiker, a tea drinker, book collector, and gamer.

Rating Scale:

0-69 is below average (never try/buy again)

70-85 is average (glad I tried it, but will never buy it).

86-100 is beyond average (I want more).

Northeast Ohio