drank Strawberry & Kiwi by PureAromaTea

I’m going to have to agree with Kittylovestea on this one. Man this smells good! It’s very much a strawberry tea, rather than a strawberry kiwi but i forgive it for that because this is a delicious, delicious strawberry tea. I NEED to try this cold brew because if it’s half as good as it is hot. There’s none of the usual bitterness that i seem to find with strawberry green teas..not that this is a green tea but that’s where my mind wandered.

Right off the bat when i sipped this, it made me instantly think of snapple…strawberry kiwi snapple to be specific but without the overwhelming sweetness of snapple. Either way, this is a win because my other half liked it and will drink it in summer…baby steps after all…someday he’ll love cold tea lol

Toronto, ON