drank Monkey-Picked Oolong by Teavana

sipdown! thank you tattooed_Tea for this sample. There are green oolongs i like, those that i wish i could and then ones like this that are just never going to happen for me. This doesn’t have that green “oolong” taste that i have a hard time with, but there is a whole lot of floral-ness to this one that i just can’t stomach. It’s a fairly vegetal oolong as well, with that grassy taste hanging out in the background as well. Oh well, at least it’s another to knock off my list. I’ll try a resteep of this later on as well as a cold brew just to see if that changes how i feel about it.

Toronto, ON