drank Grand Yunnan No. 21 by Kusmi Tea

SIPDOWN! Thank you again nicole for this one. I haven’t had much luck with kusmi teas until now. THIS is a kumsi tea i can get behind, so i’m inclined to think that maybe it’s just their black teas with bergamot that i don’t enjoy. I think nicole also sent me an assam from the company so i’m interested in seeing whether that one also appeals to me. If so, i’ll stick to Kusmi’s straight teas :) This was unlike other yunnans that i’ve tried. No astringency, not too bold but smooth and delicious! even the resteep was pretty darn good :) Thanks Nicole!