drank Cherry Pu-erh by Nature's Tea Leaf

Spdown! Figured thiswould be a good one to have since I’m not well today…both the piers and the cherry being strong enough to it through any sick that might be messing with my taste buds. Haha I was right. While this is a pretty good puerile blend from natures tea leaf, I’d prefer to see if they have a flavour other than cherry since this one is a little artificial tasting as you go through the package. I love that the puerh taste doesn’t get drowned out by the cherry flavour! Over all a really nice tea from natures tea leaf, just would rather a different flavour :)

Antonia G

It’s so hard to get good cherry! Hope you feel better soon. I have been sick topo :(

Booooo for sick!

OMGsrsly

Oh geez, autocorrect got you good..puerile blend? :D Hope you feel better soon.

Comments

Antonia G

Booooo for sick!

OMGsrsly

Oh geez, autocorrect got you good..puerile blend? :D Hope you feel better soon.

Toronto, ON