SIPDOWN! Thank you terri for sending me a sample of this one. This is another from yesterday that i didn’t get a chance to log. I’m trying to get to a few of the samples terri sent me so that i can start to figure out what i like in terms of puerh AND to get my cupboard size down a little heh.

This is a really nice puerh. Not my favorite of those that iv’e tried but since i have so far enjoyed every puerh that i’ve tried, i’m thinking it’s just the tea for me lol

I did a few steepings of this, which are of course a little foggy for me now. I recall there being woody characteristics, raisin and an earthiness to it without being too much.

Toronto, ON