drank Pink Grapefruit by Steam Tea House

mmm another caffeine free option tonight while making pumpkin spice cupcakes! omgsrsly sent this my way so that i could sample some of steam’s offerings. The initial aroma from this tea is GRAPEFRUIT! man… does it smell like a juicy delicious ripe pink grapefruit.

After steeping this though, it’s a little lacking in flavour. it’s “almost” pink grapdfruit but not quite. I think in this case, you almost need a bit more tea than normal. It’s still tasty, but i’m going to try cold brewing the last of this so that i can get a feel for how it fares as a cold brew – esp since omgsrsly suggested it’s tastiest that way :)

OMGsrsly

I do like this one with a bit of honey. And I’m pretty sure I overleaf it every time I make it. :)

haha good to know :)

Terri HarpLady

I want to eat a pink grapefruit!
I want pumpkin cupcakes too!

Comments

OMGsrsly

haha good to know :)

Terri HarpLady

I want to eat a pink grapefruit!
I want pumpkin cupcakes too!

Toronto, ON