Another sample from Dinosara. This one, i’ve been drinking all morning since it’s a gross, yucky, wet, windy day in toronto. I refused to go in to work ‘cause i didn’t want to go out in this weather. I have to remember to try this as a latte on Bonnie’s suggestion, because i think it would be pretty tasty. I have certainly enjoyed the steeps of this that i’ve been drinking. I for sure didn’t follow the instructions in terms of quantity of tea (3-4 tsp per 8oz!) but I’ve got enough to try that next time i make this. It’s not a blow your mind away puerh but it IS very smooth and delicious. Thanks so much for this one!

TeaVivre

It seems people is more lazier in the cold day, so a warm cup of tea especially during the cold months is heavenly!