thank you for sharing this one with me Cavocorax it’s pretty tasty :) I had a weeeeee bit of licorice taste still in my infuser lol but i can taste the malty deliciousness of this one. Not a bad offering from Zen. It won’t replace any of my current favourites but it would do in a pinch!

Cavocorax

It was the first Assam I’d had so for that it holds a special place in my heart : not so much in my cupboard.

hahaha

Fjellrev

I actually kind of liked this one. Which are your favourite Assams, Sil and/or Cavo?

(Tiger Assam.)

OMGsrsly

LOL. I love Butiki’s Khongea Golden Tippy Assam.

Fjellrev

Ha! Yes, Tiger Assam is wonderful. Agreed. I haven’t tried that one from Stacy, I don’t think. I need to order all of her Assams next time.

OMGsrsly

Do it! They are so good. Expensive, but good. Most “breakfast” teas are assam based, and I love most of them. :)

Cavocorax

Yeah, I really love Butiki’s Caramel Vanilla and Premium Taiwanese Assams. They’re amazing. But so is the Tiger Assam. I’m not choosing between those. I want them all.

Fjellrev

Ah, see, I didn’t care for the caramel vanilla Assam, but I have a feeling it was the flavouring that was weirding me out.

OMGsrsly

It’s a super mild Assam. Very sweet, very little bite. I really like it, as I find most Assams, brewed the way I want them to be, need some milk or something in them. They’re my “instead of coffee” tea.

as far as assams go…hard to pick a favourite as they have unique tastes depending on the region. I love tiger assam but then there are a couple from stacy i love and they are wildly different. i also quite like the taiwan tea crafts assams, which are different still, but more similar to stacy’s taiwanese assam

Comments

Cavocorax

hahaha

(Tiger Assam.)

OMGsrsly

LOL. I love Butiki’s Khongea Golden Tippy Assam.

Toronto, ON