drank Granny's Cake by RiverTea

I had this again tonight since it’s an easy sipdown AND i want to go through my cupboard yet again this weekend to organise and clean things up. I desperately need to get things back in order since i have a ton of new teas from Dec/January that need other things to clear out so i can drink them haha.

Second time around this is a more tasty tea. I got more of the spicy flavour this time around, though i think i’ve figured out that it’s the chocolate i don’t like so much. I still feel there’s too much going on in this cup for me to REALLY enjoy it, but it’s a much tastier cup this time :)

Fjellrev

I’ve been doing the same, going through and seeing what’s older so I can work on those.

This sounds like a black-based version of Tea Desire’s Granny’s Spice Cake or whatever.

Terri HarpLady

I really need to go through my tea collection, drink up all the older/smaller quantities, & start really narrowing down my collection.

Yeah Terri….I haven’t had a weekend to do any of that so I did it last night… Still kind of a mess so I need to set aside some things to drink over the week or something

Comments

Fjellrev

Terri HarpLady