drank Pu-er 1990 Kunming by SOKO Tea House

Sipdown 2
I received this one from omgsrsly aaages ago, well at least in my world as far as swaps go :) I haven’t had time on weekends to really sit and enjoy my puerhs so it’s taken me some time to get to this one. This is an earthy, bold puerh. it’s not a puerh for those who don’t like earthy, mushroom sort of puerhs. I had a few steepings of this, and all were that strong delicious sort of wake me up kinda of puerh that i enjoy, though more so in the morning. Thanks for sharing this one omgsrsly!

OMGsrsly

Welcome! This is one of my favourites. I mean, the bready ones are amazing too but this one is just… forest.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Toronto, ON