drank Doke Rolling Thunder by The Devotea

when is an oolong not oolongy? when it’s oowrong! lol yeah sorry…feeling a little giddy and dorky tonight. This one came courtesy of terri and had i remembered at the time of brewing that i have a smiliar one from butiki in my cupboard, i would have compared the two. This is a pretty pleasant cup of tea that doesn’t hold any of the usual oolong tastes that i tend not to enjoy so much. Instead this is a light brew with a surprisingly sweet taste. It also resteeps nicely :) thanks terri!

Fjellrev

I laughed for serious. ;)

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, this one doesn’t really strike me as overly oolong-like either

Robert Godden

I got fooled when it was snuck into a Darjeeling black tasting session myself! It’s my favourite oolong BECAUSE it doesn’t have the strong bits I don’t like about Taiwanese oolongs! It’s also not a bad “first oolong” for the inexperienced drinker.

Comments

Fjellrev

I laughed for serious. ;)

Terri HarpLady