thanks cavo stupid work is interupting my tea drinking…and because i’m drinking adagio teas, they’re all blending together into a giant mush of BLACCCKKKKKKKK MUTED TEAS
i remember thinking this one wasn’t too bad. but i like the other one i drank with it better. mmmm blueberries (in the other tea)

Cavocorax

Oh, I should have kept reading. Yep – Adagio equals a giant blend of forgettable teas. I really have to make sure I update my spreadsheet with those so I remember which ones are worth buying again.

Comments

Cavocorax

Toronto, ON