mmmmmm so i’ve had this sample in my cupboard from gracebtlb for a while now. Not because i haven’t wanted to drink it, but because i try to take the time to sit and really focus on the puerh, at least the first time i have it haha. I have to say that this one shocked me with just how much i loved it. I’ve been pretty much drinking it since this morning – in between cups of other teas. This will be an order for sure in future!

I didn’t really take notes while drinking this as i was really enjoying it. but i did give it two rinses to start, as suggested to me by grace. After that i just kept adding 15 sec or so each steep.
-earthy; bold; smooth; a little sweet; leathery; sweet; sort of roasty…kinda

Just a really happy tea for me today in rainy ville. I need to start setting aside time every weekend for puerh!

Toronto, ON