drank Caramel Pu Erh by Tea Desire

Another one from Roswell Strange I’m trying to drinka few teas from most of my swap buddies, though i suspect the teas from YYZ and Boychik will wait for tomorrow or another weekend as i want to do a few comparisons. I think i still prefer the scottish toffee caramel puerh from majesteas here in toronto, but this one is a close second. It’s got that delicious creamy caramel taste that rides along with the base of the puerh for a really enjoyable cup. at least in my opinion :) thanks for letting me try another version of this one RS! :)

boychik

I had to include Scottish Caramel puerh fr Angelina’s tea for you to compare… Sigh… Next time!

Haha no worries!