Roswell strange sent this one my way and i was a little excited to drink it, especially after she corrected my cupboard to get the right tea in to it… turns out i like this one a lot. while the banana tea from Rivertea is basically liquid banana bread – this one is a little less sweet and slightly less intensely banana. i attribute that to the chocolate. still not a huge fan of the weird looking tea is produces, but i did enjoy this a lot. and in the grand scheme of teas, i’d probably be able to drink this one more often than the river tea one because of the fact that it’s a little more laid back. :)

VariaTEA

This is less sweet than Happy Banana?! Now I am afraid of what Happy Banana will taste like because I found this incredibly cloying.

Lmao. Liquid, banana bread.

I hope so.

Roswell Strange

I’m excited for Happy Banana! I really want to compare the two. I love this one, though :) Glad you do too.

Comments

VariaTEA

Lmao. Liquid, banana bread.

I hope so.