Cards and tea Travelling tea box

I tried this one out today since i am always on the hunt for new straight blacks. However, colour me unimpressed. this has a bitterness and an astringency that i wasn’t a fan of. Mostly just, an average sort of tea, that i can live without. so BOOOO on that!

Single Origin Teas

auch, sorry about it being average. I will admit it doesn’t have that same sweet potato sweetness that I like in the golden yunnans(but then again its at a fraction of their price). Do you know when the tea was sold? I have a sinking feeling that you might have gotten the last of a batch and gotten more tips and bits than you should have.

i don’t, sadly as this was from the travelling teabox. I was just excited to try your teas as i haven’t had a chance to place an order with you yet.

Single Origin Teas

ah! :/ Sorry about that. Hopefully you’ll have another chance to try the teas and this time they will be super tasty!

Comments

Single Origin Teas

Toronto, ON