Cards and Tea travelling teabox

I pulled this one out because i have no chamomile teas in my cupboard at the moment. I was also intrigued by the use of the world “honey” since i typically add honey to my sleepytime teas :) this smells like honey upon brewing it, and the first sips are distinctively chamomile and honey. I like that this is also green rooibos and not red. this was nice to try, though i think if it was a regular in my cupboard, i’d drink it with just a little lemon added to really get that honey, lemon flavour out of it :)

gmathis

You’ve been sipping on some of my favorite bagged teas. I was surprised at how much I liked this one.

heh this one wasn’t bagged unless someone went to the trouble of opening bags and putting them in a plastic bag haha

Comments

gmathis

Toronto, ON