Another from YYZ this one is a malty delicious cup of goodness lol. It reminds me of a tea that i can’t place. It’s got a great feel to this one in the mouth and the after taste is wonderful. I am really digging this one today! It’ not bitter, not astringent and there’s a subtle sweetness to this one in the background without being a sweet cup of tea.

yyz

I’m glad you like this one! I got it from an aliexpress dealer but they sent it directly from the tea factory and included a tin and green tea samples.

Comments

yyz

Toronto, ON