mmmmmm thanks for sending this one my way YYZ i like this one better than the other from yesterday. This one is bolder and closer to being like LB from verdant. Sadly i had this several hours ago, which means i’m not nearly as close to what it tasted like :( I just know that this was delicious and would end up on me reorder for sure haha

yyz

I liked this one better too. It’s the cheaper of the two which is a bonus too. Ironically when I bought the other one I thought I was getting this one but it was the jinjunmei ( that was the box shipped directly from tokai verdant) they sent three bags though and the packaging is the same so maybe I do have more of this and don’t know it.

mmmmmmmmmmmm…….

Comments

yyz

mmmmmmmmmmmm…….