drank Berry Party by The TeaCupany

mmmmmm another one from the lovely dexter I am a fan of this one! it’s berries and tart without being overpoweringly so. I brewed this up hot, and also let it cool so i could get the full range of tastes to this one, and i enjoyed it all. It really is “berry” not really leaning towards one of the other. I really do need to place a tea cuppany order soon…i’m still holding on to the sample packaging of the sweet potatoe pie tea dex shared with me last year so i don’t forget to pick more of that up haha

Final Count: Finally no more tea inbound and i’m at 125. Since September is a write off for me, going to try and get to 85 by the end of this month…40 teas in 12 days. :)

Dexter

I’m a but torn with The TeaCupany – I don’t think any of their teas are BAD, but some are better than others. I agree I really like this one, and I really liked the sweet potatoe pie!!! Too many teas, too many companies. :))

How awful to be butt torn ;). Hahaha yeah, I want to place a small order with them in fall I think..

LOL nice typo Dex…..

Comments

Dexter

LOL nice typo Dex…..