thank you for sending this one my way dinosara it was ages ago but i’m finally sorting through my smaller puerh samples, trying to clean up my cupboard AND take the time to focus on what i’m drinking at least once a week. I’ve been drinking this one all morning – though i suppose it’s now afternoon.

What i’ve started to figure out is that i get a smoke like taste often when i drink sheng…it’s not like lapsang smoke…but it comes through as “smoke” to my taste buds. This particular tea was earthy and vegetal like asparagus and then turned creamy. Overall a nice relaxing time today while cleaning up around the house.

boychik

smoke as smoked meats ?

more like…what your clothes smell like after being at a bonfire or near a woodstove….there’s a taste that tastes like that smell lol

Comments

boychik

smoke as smoked meats ?