drank Tamarind Gui Fei by Butiki Teas

Kittenna dropped this one off with me, but i feel like this is from omgsrsly’s bag. I had a couple steepings of this one tonight and i am a fan! Again, an oolong that i am a fan of. I like this a lot better than the tamarind pop whatever tea that stacy made, though i didn’t hate that one. :) Christmas evening tea! deeeelicious!

Kittenna

Yes – this is from OMGsrsly :) I merely stole some from her baggie and gave it to you since I though it would interest you.

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON