drank Minted Monkey by Tippy's Tea

i think my mouth has trouble with these teas from tippy. This one is more chocolate than mint for me today…but i can almost see where folks are comparing it to an after eight. I would need a buttload more mint for that to be a true comparison for me :) That being said, this is still a tasty tea and one i might consider once i finish up the last of my peppermint patty from stacy…not that this is a herbal, but there also isn’t really room in my cupboard for a huge number of mint teas!

I like the base of this tea…and i think it for sure has potential. It makes me excited to try other teas from tippy once i get my cupboard under control. Thanks for sharing Cavo!

Toronto, ON