drank Dark Side of the Melon by Butiki Teas

yep! i like this one. It’s not knock your socks off and i see why some people think it’s a little light but i can get behind this, esp since i didn’t get to restock canteloupe and cream. I like stacy’s coffee/espresso flavouring so that’s a win :) now to get back to organising my cupboard lol ugh. glad i have a bit table!

Cavocorax

Oooh. I need to pick mine up!

Do you want more?!?

it’s that sort of middle of the road for me. if i end up with more at some point, cool but i’m not ready to sell my first born for it if that makes sense haha

VariaTEA

I get it. I only ask because I have some and though I like it, I’m not into it enough to want so much. I would probably be happy with just a cup or two more and then I could pass along the rest.

Comments

Cavocorax

Oooh. I need to pick mine up!

Do you want more?!?