Final tea of the evening – saved this one for before bed. I am a fan of chamomile tea and this one is no exception. I think the only downside to this one, was that the powder just didn’t seem to want to disperse, so i had a little sludge at the bottom of my cup. All that aside, this was a really pleasant chamomile tea. I added a little slash of honey and sat on the balcony listening to the fireworks go off. I didn’t get much in the way of mint, it’s really just a hint in the background of the cup and that’s fine with me.

Thanks again for sharing these with me Will! I really think these have a place in tea cupboards – especially from the perspective of being able to travel without any fussing about.

Ost

What are your fav chamomile teas? I too am a fan. :P

Comments

Ost

What are your fav chamomile teas? I too am a fan. :P