drank Ivory Himalaya by Mariage Frères

Pulled this tea out for a change because i am having an incredibly frustrating work day. I strongly dislike people giving attitude back when someone is just asking questions to help understand the ask and make sure they’re providing the right recommendation. Especially from a team member that i go out of my way to help often. So i needed to take a step back, find my happy place and calm down a little….so i picked this tea. Still delicious but i think i need to stick to my usual white steeping parameters versus MF’s weird parameters lol Glad i have more to play with though, i might let my parents have more of this since it’s expensive and they adore it.