Another Evol sample….

Upside of this one? LOVE the melon flavouring….but you know what i don’t need? SPicey melon lol. However, that being said, this is as close to it’s name as i think you could get. It’s really well done for what it’s supposed to be, just happens to not be what i want with melon. I did appreciate the spiciness in this one though…i imagine it paired with a nice solid black tea :)

MrQuackers

Cucumber water is one of my favourites. David’s tea has a melon one, as well. Spicy and melon? Not as much :)

Comments

MrQuackers

Toronto, ON