“Floral Death” as dubbed by crowkettle who put some nice warnings on a few fun teas she sent my way. I’m going to have to agree with her on this one. I think there are a few people i know who would love this tea but it is not for me. That being said, evaluating this tea, ignoring that i am NOT a floral fan, it’s not bad. It’s actually got a nice medley here of florals and the base tea is quite nice. Thanks for the share crowkettle! tomorrow we sip on blergamot!

CrowKettle

Glad you could picked up base. This one has suffered from neglect in my cupboard, and I’m pretty sure the flowers have tripled in power out of spite.

Comments

CrowKettle

Toronto, ON