drank Soylent Green by A Quarter to Tea

Another one from VariaTEA. This one i’m not really a fan of. It’s not a bad tea, but it’s not the sort of tea i can get behind. I generally don’t love green teas and while this is a reasonable tasting apple like tea, it’s just not doing it for me. There’s some other flavour here that i can’t place as well. It’s a smooth tasting tea, just not for me.

VariaTEA

It’s meant to be apple, pear and cucumber

hmmm didn’t really get cucumber…i guess the flavour could be pear/apple blend :)

cuddlesmom

lol Soylent Green with a flavor you can’t place? Have you seen this movie? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/plotsummary Hope you can forgive my wraped sense of humor but I read that name and my mind immediately went to the movie.

I’m sure that’s what Lauren was going for. I know the reference, just didn’t think about it putting it together lol

Comments

VariaTEA

It’s meant to be apple, pear and cucumber