oh happy day…this is back in my cupboard. :D

Edit: Final count 48 (2 BF orders showed up!)

Dexter

I still can’t believe how low you got!!!! Fantastic job. I’ve taken a quick look through my stash today and decided not to order from What-Cha even though there is some crazy amazing sounding stuff there.

I can always send you a few if you just want 1-2cups to try

Dexter

Thank you – no thank you. I need to get an understanding of what I have – get my cupboard and spreadsheet updated. Re-gain control.

Comments

Dexter

I can always send you a few if you just want 1-2cups to try