drank The Vanilla Marshmallow by 52teas

still enjoying this one as well. I realised the other day that nearly all my flavoured teas were 52 teas…not something that used to happen, but is a reflection on the quality that Anne has brought to them. I’m glad that she came back to blending and took that on, even if sometimes the limited nature of the teas drives me batshit crazy :)

Final Count: 37

52Teas

However, what does “limited nature of the teas” mean?

ie. once it’s gone it’s gone…for the most part :)

52Teas

Ah – OK I get it, I wasn’t sure if you meant that my variety was limited – but yeah, the supplies are limited. (blonde moment?) On the other hand, I couldn’t very well keep every tea on stock all the time since we make 52+ teas per year. I’d run out of storage space within the first year of trying that.

of course! i mean the solution would just be to make all MY favourites permanent hahaha (i kid) totally not saying you should change it up :)

Comments

52Teas

However, what does “limited nature of the teas” mean?

ie. once it’s gone it’s gone…for the most part :)

Toronto, ON