So i’ve decided that 21 teas is too few teas in my cupboard lol i’m ignoring my puerh for the count, since that’s something that i tend not to just “drink” and i spend more time with it than every day drinking. pulled this one out today as i love this tea, but man it’s been hard not to buy more tea since i feel like i’m drinking the same things all the time :)

Ubacat

Hi Sil! I was just doing a count this morning too and came in at 42 (which includes my puerh too). I DID place an order though. Green teas are predominate in my cupboard and 2018 teas won’t be ready & shipped until May or June. So I gave in an ordered more of my favs from Yunnan Sourcing. I too am always drinking my old favs lately.

heh I’m at 36 with my puerh and it’s getting empty in my cupboard. I miss the variety! 42 is a fantastic number! i don’t have the same green problem you do heh but i totally get it. I think my ideal cupboard size is probably 50 (10 puerh, 40 regular teas) with a smattering of samples to try new things

Dexter

These numbers are just amazing to me!!!! I totally understand feeling like you need more variety – I think that’s what got most of us in trouble in the first place. :)

yep…i mean i don’t need the 350+ i was at that one time…but more than 20 for sure. lol

Dexter

I really need to gain control. Still not sure how exactly I’m going to go about it, but I need to taste all my flavored stuff then toss/rehome/keep accordingly. 50 plus pu’erh seems like a reasonable number if you are rotating with the seasons…

i had all my teas out on the table multiple times when i was up past 300….just trying to see what was old so i could rehome as quickly as possible so someone could drink it before it was really old.

Dexter

I don’t think I have lots (number of) flavored stuff, but yeah – I need to deal with it soon, and some may already be too late. That’s why I want to try them first. I think I’m just going to empty my flavored drawers into a box and drink at least one a day from the box and then deal with them accordingly.
Yeah when I was paying attention and updating all the time, I pulled them all out and weighed and put back regularly – I haven’t been doing that and therefore am in this situation. It’s all good though, I just need to get back on top of it….

Evol Ving Ness

Ah yes, this situation. Totally get this situation.

Ubacat

I was up to 160+ teas a couple of years ago. It was pretty overwhelming and now I just stick to what I love. I DO add some new teas once in awhile for variety.

Jlvintagelove

I am at over 50 currently- I can’t imagine doubling or tripling that amount.

hahaha you can’t imagine it…but it happens…easily :)

Comments

Ubacat

Evol Ving Ness

Ah yes, this situation. Totally get this situation.

Jlvintagelove

I am at over 50 currently- I can’t imagine doubling or tripling that amount.

hahaha you can’t imagine it…but it happens…easily :)

Toronto, ON