drank You Are My Sunshine by 52teas

guys…i’m 5 teas away from being on a SINGLE CUPBOARD PAGE! that’s insanity. Seriously. This is probably my last cup today since this evening i’ll be drinking water and wine. ha! I’ve been enjoying this one quite a bit esp with a tiny bit of sweetner to make the flavours pop. i prefer this version to sun and cloud mist….that one for whatever reason never really made me as excited as others….

Final Count: 23 (9 teas, 14 puerh)

__Morgana__

How is it possible to have a single cupboard page!?!

VariaTEA

Provided I finally get over whatever I’ve come down with…I can either (a) meet you for lunch downtown next week to give you a bag of teas or (b) drop it off at your place one evening next week. Let me know if either option works.

Either, or works.

Morgana – I know right?

Evol Ving Ness

VariaTEA, hope you feel better soon. Sucks to be sick.

Comments

__Morgana__

How is it possible to have a single cupboard page!?!

VariaTEA

Either, or works.

Morgana – I know right?

Evol Ving Ness

VariaTEA, hope you feel better soon. Sucks to be sick.

Toronto, ON