drank Christmas Cake by Bird & Blend Tea Co.

sample from VariaTEA. it ended up getting a little cold for most of me drinking it – i can’t even explain the stupidity that i’m surrounded with at work. it’s painful how bad it’s gotten recently. It’s probably a good thing i’m going on Mat leave or i’m sure i’d be getting in to trouble at some point over the year with my inability to suffer through it anymore lol

This one surprised me – i’m not sure what i was expecting but i think something a little more clove-y and christmas spice y? Instead it was a really nice cup of cinnamon, orange, vanilla spice tea without being your traditional “french christmas tea, that i’m soooo very over” I don’t need to stock this in my cupboard but i wouldn’t pass up another cup of this in future.