tea from earlier this morning. On my own today and tomorrow for the most part to get whatever i can done around the house that isn’t super strenuous. Though husband dearest would prefer it if i just spent the weekend reading and playing video games while drinking tea. heh. I just can’t bring myself to do nothing to help us get organised. it’s not in my nature. Started the day with this one and it was a really pleasant cup. started out with notes of cocoa in it, and as it cooled became a little more fruity. Still a good cup :)

gmathis

How are you feeling?

Doing really well. I have very little to complain about. In to week 34, still working and getting around, just a lot slower than I’d like haha. Sleeping still for the most part and no major aches. :) Bean is treating mama well.

ashmanra

This is a fantastic tea. Bean will have such good taste.

Comments

gmathis

How are you feeling?

ashmanra

This is a fantastic tea. Bean will have such good taste.

Toronto, ON