drank The Vanilla Marshmallow by 52teas

We are in moving hell atm. Lol. I actually like moving but it feels like 3ven though we’ve purged ALOT, we’re still going to have a million boxes. Not to mention I’m seriously anxious about moving my board games.

However in positive news, kiddo has slept more than 6 hours for the past 4 nights and last night was almost NINE! So amazing, so here’s hoping she keeps it up.

Pulled this one out this morning as I wanted a comforting “friend” to help me catch up with packing. Trying to get at least a box done every day and I’m three behind from the weekend with my parents visiting again. Love how reliable this one is.

Kawaii433

Aww lol. I hate hate hate moving. I’ve had to move like 3 times in the last 6 years. I’ve been at my current place for a couple of years and still have a bunch of boxes unpacked because I thought I’d have to move again lol.

i love moving…purge, pack, unpack, purge and reorganise…love it. only thing i don’t love is having to rehang things on the wall.

Kawaii433

:D I do certainly have a LOT to purge, especially electronics like old computer parts… Etc. lol Ok then, happy moving and glad the kiddo is resting well!

gmathis

I remember writing those first “slept all night” notations with stars and hearts on our first baby calendar :)

Kittenna

I’m bad at purging, and I hate moving. Though I do love the chance at a fresh start for reorganization. I need to step up my purging game before we plan to move.

Gmathis – hell’s yes!
Kittenna – yes, yes you do. Because Holy boxes! And we don’t have a lot of stuff…except apparently we do. So many board game boxes.

Comments

Kawaii433

gmathis