drank Orzo Caramel & Honey by Lupicia

Didn’t realize I forgot to wrap up where I was in terms of goals for June. Suffice to say, I’m still on track even with my Puerh because I’ve managed to not buy anything in forever. Even with hte 2 teas mom brought back from Paris, I’m still miles ahead of my goal for normal teas. This is a good thing because it means less to pack AND because I can save up to take advantage of Black Friday sales….if I make it that long. I have only 1 straight black and am really missing my LB….but we’ll see how things go.

Still enjoy this one, but really need to make it as a latte again as it’s my preferred way of drinking this one. Dark and delicious. Noms.

tea-sipper

You could buy yourself some LB as a moving gift when you get there…

might have to….hmmm