drank The Vanilla Marshmallow by 52teas

Like i said, been up for a while. lol also had a cup of this one while doing the dishes and getting ready for the day. House is nearly packed up…maybe 70%? and 20% we can’ pack until closer to move date. So it’s going well.

Kittenna

Glad it’s going smoothly! I had a bit of a laugh yesterday as I unpacked some more stuff into our kitchen. Ah well, at least I freed up a rubbermaid for baby clothes? (Side note: smart move for you to move before you’ve accumulated too many rounds of baby clothes… they’re using up all my moving containers!)

Haha you’d think that, but no….we’ve started accumulating as friends and family have given us all sorts of clothes from current through to 2 years old :)

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON