drank Cardamom French Toast by DAVIDsTEA

noms. i was thinking about pickking up more of this but looks like it’s not on the website anymore. at least i can enjoy what variaTEA was kind enough to send me!

Roswell Strange

We’re still carrying it, it’s just currently out of stock – restocking right now has been a longer process than usual and things are also selling out faster online because it’s the only option for buying tea currently what with all the stores shut down…

However, I’ll try to remember to set some of this aside for you! I’ve got a few samples I’ve started compiling for VariaTEA and I don’t mind adding some in for you as well :)

no worries! glad to hear it.

Comments

Roswell Strange

no worries! glad to hear it.

My other interests are cycling, reading, board games, disney cruises, world of warcraft and dancing – in no particular order. I love travelling as well!

Most of that is on hold these days though, including tea drinking like I used to as I have a new little one who eats up all my spare time.

Toronto, ON