Beautiful. Earthy. Creamy. Raw.

I really enjoyed the the taste of woodlands, bark and dried grass, as well as the spice that accompainied this lovely tea!

I often have Chai, but this was a delight in a totally different way that I have experienced yet!

Flavors: Dried Fruit, Oak wood, Spicy

I have been a lover of tea for many years now, and though I am, in many ways, still a total novice, I cannot deny I that I just really LOVE a good old cup of tea!

Sometimes I think that my passion for a cuppa comes more from the mood, practice and act of drinking a peaceful cup of tea, rather than the actual tea itself. There really is nothing quite like that first cup of tea in the morning. Even better if you are looking out over a view, with a slight chill ripping precariously at your neck. No that. That is what drinking tea is all about.

It’s not the price, or the make, or the reviews that wholly make up the perfect cup of tea for me. It is the setting in which I drink it. It is who I indulge in the cuppa with. It’s the relaxation that accompanies the act of taking each and every sip. Drinking tea isn’t just investing in a product. It’s a lifestyle, a state of mind and, most importantly, it’s just TEA.

So, in all my years drinking tea I have figured out a few little hints and tips that help me to better enjoy, indulge in and diversify the tea that I drink. This certainly involves saving money with My Favourite Voucher Codes: https://myfavouritevouchercodes.co.uk
But it also involves having particular teas for particular moods. It involves knowing the exact amount of time that I like to brew my tea for (just one minute is enough for me) and it also involved realising that accompanying my cuppa with sugar or milk actually does make it taste that much better!
But the best cups of tea that I have ever had are the ones shared with the people that I love while on holiday. By using Last Minute deals (https://www.myfavouritevouchercodes.co.uk/lastminutecom-voucher-codes) I have been able to go away for plenty of weekend escapes with the other half. But of course, I always take our pot, sand timer and tea with us! Many weekends have been sat in the open air of a place we don’t know, sipping on tea and chatting.

That, I think, is what I love the most about tea. Its unwavering ability to bring people together.

Devon