drank Lime Fizz by The Tea Haus

Another tea I’ve had forever, but never logged. This one I’ve had probably somewhere around 3 years now too… Oops…

I remember having it in the last and not really caring for it, so it sat in the cupboard… and sat in the cupboard… and… well… you get it.

Tonight I made an iced tea. I thought I had made it strong, but I should have made it stronger ‘cause of its age. So I have another steeper with it steeping in that looks like it’s going to be extra strong, so hopefully that’ll be good.
But the one I had tonight wasn’t super good. I found that it wasn’t strong enough and it had a weird… fizziness/bite to it. I think it’s the pepper in it. Which, if it has that, it’s living up to it’s name, but for me, I found it was just odd… I’ll review differently tomorrow or even tonight if I decide to try it now instead of waiting.

After this large steeper full I have a few spoonfuls left… we’ll see how the iced tea goes. If it’s not good, I might say goodbye. If it’s good, I’ll make some more tea… we’ll see.

Edit I tried the stronger version of this one that I made into an iced tea. I don’t care for it. It’s that weird bit aftertaste, which could be totally its age more than anything, but either way, I’m not impressed. Bye tea!

Updated Dec. 14/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m the proud mommy of two sweet little boys! One born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
The second one came just Monday evening at only 2 weeks early so he’s healthy and perfect!
Life just got so much more busy and crazy but I’m so excited.
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada