Apparently I’m way behind the times! I just recently found this tea company and when I was in Metro (the old A&P) last night getting dinner, I found this tin on the clearance rack. I think there was only the one of Canadian Breakfast and there were a few others but they were either camomile, mint, or hibiscus. I didn’t want any of those, but this one came home with me.

I am really enjoying this one. It’s a strong tea, but that could be ‘cause I oversteeped it. It’s a very dark redish/orange. I should have only steeped for 2.5mins. The instructions say 4-5mins, I did 3.

I added some milk to the last half of my tea and it seemed to take the edge of bitterness off of it.

I think I’m going to enjoy this tea. I feel as though it’s very similar to the Metropolitan tea company’s one but not quite the same.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Updated Dec. 14/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m the proud mommy of two sweet little boys! One born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
The second one came just Monday evening at only 2 weeks early so he’s healthy and perfect!
Life just got so much more busy and crazy but I’m so excited.
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada