I love the look of this one. It has lovely dark, flat green tea leaves. It looks lovely.
But upon smelling it… yuck… It smells like lemon cleaner to me. Like Pinesol! Gross.
So onto tasting… I feel like they really tried here, but they really missed the mark. I get some floral from the rosebuds, which is such a weird addition to a citrus tea. And I’m getting the lime but it’s in such an artificial way. It, again, tastes like what I would think Pinesol would taste like.

I’ve had a few lime teas before and they have always managed to make it sweet and juicy lime but this isn’t that way at all. It’s almost dry and fake. I’m so sad. I’m going to throw the rest of this one out. I’m pretty sure I got this one for free so I’m not too concerned that I’m letting it go.

Updated Dec. 14/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m the proud mommy of two sweet little boys! One born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
The second one came just Monday evening at only 2 weeks early so he’s healthy and perfect!
Life just got so much more busy and crazy but I’m so excited.
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada