Even though the tea is lightly oxidized, the liquor remains very light green and medium bodied.

The green grassy notes are also present in the taste, but overall it’s a more floral affair than what is the case with most green teas. There is also a noticeable sweetness reminiscent of cantaloupe and edamame.

The aftertaste is mostly sweet with a hint of spiciness and induces a drying sensation. For the price, this is an awesome deal!

Flavors: Asparagus, Cantaloupe, Drying, Floral, Grass, Peach, Rainforest, Soybean, Wet Moss

185 °F / 85 °C 1 min, 0 sec 5 g 3 OZ / 100 ML

Currently, I am a PhD student at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Ontario. Apart from teas and mathematics, I enjoy sports and traveling, as well as music of all kinds.

I have been a fan of green tea for a while and only recently (in 2017) started exploring other kinds of tea in greater depth. I rarely drink blends or white tea and avoid artificially scented teas. Other than that I try to keep it varied. The one thing that I am currently missing in my collection are teas from India, in particular some Darjeelings.

My rating description:
100 _ Unforgettable tea, an experience that changes your life.
90 – 100 _ Excellent tea.
80 – 90 _ Very enjoyable, I will buy again.
70 – 80 _ I enjoyed it, but I most likely won’t be buying it again.
60 – 70 _ Decent.
50 – 60 _ Average, forgettable.
40 – 50 _ I didn’t really like the tea, but it is drinkable.
0 – 40 _ I would prefer to avoid the tea.

Waterloo, ON, Canada