drank Rebel by Wild Leaf

I just had this black tea with dried fruits, coffee and rooibos. It smells a bit like Bailey’s for some reason actually. The additions are somewhat subtle in taste, but definitely make the tea less boring.

It seems like there are not many artificial flavourings and aromas, which is nice. The taste is not too sickly.

Obviously the texture cannot compare with higher quaality tea, but that just comes from the tea leaves used.

I think it would be really nice as a latte and slightly sweetened. I can’t try that out though, because I only had a 5g sample, which I used up.

205 °F / 96 °C 2 min, 30 sec 5 g 6 OZ / 180 ML

Currently, I am a PhD student at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Ontario. Apart from teas and mathematics, I enjoy sports and traveling, as well as music of all kinds. Connect at https://rateyourmusic.com/~Togo

I have been a fan of green tea for a while and I started exploring other kinds of tea in greater depth only in 2017. I rarely drink blends and generally avoid artificially scented teas. Other than that I try to keep it varied.

My rating description:
100 _ Unforgettable tea, an experience that changes your life.
90 – 100 _ Excellent tea.
80 – 90 _ Very enjoyable, I will buy again.
70 – 80 _ I enjoyed it, but I most likely won’t be buying it again.
60 – 70 _ Decent.
50 – 60 _ Average, forgettable.
40 – 50 _ I didn’t really like the tea, but it is drinkable.
0 – 40 _ I would prefer to avoid the tea.

Bratislava, Slovakia